- Do you want to be part of justice for all Oregonians?
- Can you help get banks to become OLF Financial Partners in Justice and pay higher interest on IOLTA accounts?
- Do you have the ability to get lawyers to use OLF Financial Partners in Justice for their trust accounts?
- Can you start a movement to get Oregon’s in-house counsel to start asking if the law firms they hire use an OLF Financial Partner in Justice?
- Do you have knowledge of civil legal services and the needs of low-income Oregonians that can help OLF grants make a big difference in people’s lives?
If any of these apply to you, the OLF wants you. To be considered for our board, send a brief statement of interest and a resume to [email protected].
Deadline: 10 am on Monday, December 11, 2018.
To learn more about the OLF, look around this site or contact us with questions.